You can find a complete guide for writing a paper by following this LINK
As I said in class, I am not expecting papers that would be published in a Cultural Studies journal. I understand that most of you are writing a paper for the first time.
I just want you folks to show your personal approach to one topic to be chosen from the Syllabus.
Extra
The debate of Valladolid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The "feminist" critique to the French Revolution, in the voice of Olympe de Gouges. The video can be watched following this LINK
-
Claude Cahun was a photographer and artist who challenged gender roles and expressions in her arts and activism, along with her life partner...
-
Address : Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris. Hello, everyone. Saturday, October 19, the class meets at the Petit Palais, at 3: 30...
No comments:
Post a Comment